The applicant will be in charge of:
• Managing the entire sales cycle and your pipeline to provide accuracy forecasts to your manager.
• Understanding the market and customer’s focus and needs, contact center market willl be an asset,
• Working effectively as a team member and being the facilitator of the sales opportunity by providing team leadership and coordinating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
• Defining the actions, he must lead to develop up-selling/cross-selling sales and to create his own leads (cold contact) by different ways (social network, personal network...), to qualify them, and to manage all stages of the sales process.
• The key to success in this role will be mastering how to identify and properly categorize high, medium and low value leads/accounts and document these property and follow-up accordingly.
• Support proof-of-concept process, ROI analysis, Business case, data analysis...
• Ability to interact with C levels (CCO, CISO, CSO, CIO, CFO...) is essential
• Most work is done to meet customers (as soon as possible), partners, participate to trade shows, etc.
Job location is based in Paris, France.
• 5+ years experience selling enterprise application software solutions
• Customer Experience software or BPO market will be an asset
• Familiar with revenue recognition, contract negotiation skills,
• Annual revenue / billings generated must be in the €Millions consistently for the past 3+ years
• Excellent communication (written/presentation) and interpersonal skills
• Dynamic, team player, aggressive, self-motivated, hunter spirit, proactive and customer-focused
• Ability to manage leads, contacts and accounts in a CRM, quickly, accurately and in line with company/team guidelines
• Flexible and able to act under pressure
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
• BA/BS Degree within Business or related field
• Excellent French/English written and spoken skills a must
• Willing to travel 30%+
Our customer is a leader of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience.
The company is present in more than 150 countries in the world and more than 80% of fortune 100 use their solutions.
We recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities.