We are looking for an Account Manager (Hunter) to grow our business in France.
The Role : manage the entire sales cycle by managing existing customers, finding new customers, presenting and demoing our social platform, following-up and negotiating the sales terms. You will manage your pipeline and provide forecasts to your manager.
The applicant will be in charge of:
• To understand the needs of our customers
• Working effectively as a team member and being the facilitator of the sales opportunity by providing team leadership and coordinating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
• Defining the actions, he must lead to develop up-selling/cross-selling sales and to create his own leads (cold contact) by different ways (social network, newspapers, personal network...), to qualify them, and to manage all stages of the sales process.
• The key to success in this role will be mastering how to identify and properly categorize high, medium and low value leads/accounts and document these property and follow-up accordingly.
• The ability to interact with various levels of people (CEO, CTO, CIO, CMO, CRM) is essential. This role is a technology based sales role that requires the desire and the initiative to master new technologies.
• Most work is done to meet customers (as soon as possible), participate to trade shows, etc.
Job location is in Paris Center, France.
• At least a 3 year-business experience as Account Manager New Business and 1+ year experience in telemarketing or telesales will be a must
• Experience in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry providing Network, Telecom, Digital, IT and/or Call center sector
• Dynamic, team player, Aggressive, self-motivated, hunter spirit
• Detail orientated with strong time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to manage leads, contacts and accounts in a CRM (Salesforce Sales Cloud) quickly, accurately and in line with company/team guidelines
• Excellent verbal communication and objection handling skills
• Flexible, reliable, results orientated
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Strong computer and internet skills with high aptitude for learning new technologies
• BA/BS Degree within Business or related field
• Excellent French/English written and spoken skills a must
#social #mobile #digital customer care platform.
Our company creates SaaS applications for client interaction management. We’re the pioneer software seller that 100+ customers trust and rely on to manage their customers’ interactions (SNCF, BNP Paribas, AXA, Bouygues Telecom, Orange, SFR, Total...).
Our goal is to digitalize all the customer relationship in large B2C companies on their new channels (social, chat, mobile, mail, communities) and to become the go-to provider of an enterprise solution for digital contact centers.
Our strengths are innovation, new technologies, our extraordinary team and so, our product!
76% of our team come from the Gen Y, 48% have already lived abroad, 100% have a Twitter account, and we operate worldwide in 16 countries and 3 continents.