The Role :
You will manage the entire sales cycle and your pipeline to provide accuracy forecasts to your manager.
The applicant will be in charge of:
• Understanding the market and customer’s focus and needs, contact center market willl be an asset,
• Working effectively as a team member and being the facilitator of the sales opportunity by providing team leadership and coordinating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
• Defining the actions, he must lead to develop up-selling/cross-selling sales and to create his own leads (cold contact) by different ways (social network, personal network...), to qualify them, and to manage all stages of the sales process.
• The key to success in this role will be mastering how to identify and properly categorize high, medium and low value leads/accounts and document these property and follow-up accordingly.
• Support proof-of-concept process, ROI analysis, Business case, data analysis...
• The ability to interact with C levels (CCO, CISO, CSO, CIO, CFO...) is essential
• Most work is done to meet customers (as soon as possible), partners, participate to trade shows, etc.
Job location is based in Paris, France.
• 7+ years experience selling enterprise application software solutions (application plus services)
• Experience selling complex software with a long sales cycle
• Ability to position the Company, its products and services in the marketplace vis-à-vis competitors
• Familiar with revenue recognition
• Contract negotiation skills and experience
• Annual revenue / billings generated must be in the €Millions consistently for the past 3+ years
• Excellent communication (written/presentation) and interpersonal skills
• Dynamic, team player, Aggressive, self-motivated, hunter spirit, proactive and customer-focused
• Ability to manage leads, contacts and accounts in a CRM, quickly, accurately and in line with company/team guidelines
• Flexible and able to act under pressure
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
• BA/BS Degree within Business or related field
• Excellent French/English written and spoken skills a must
• Willing to travel 30%+
Our customer is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets.
Our solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies
We have three principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Powering Public Safety, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
We recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities.