We are looking for a Sales to grow our business in EU (East and Nordics countries, UK).
We target the following industries: 1/ telcos, 2/ banks, insurance 3/ energy, utilities, transportation.
The applicant will be in charge of:
• Account Management (action plan, forecast, business development ...),
• Ability to develop more leads (cold contact) by different ways (social network, newspapers, personal network...),
• Demonstrate our social platform F2F and WebEx,
• The key to success in this role will be mastering how to identify and properly categorize high, medium and low value leads/accounts and document these property and follow-up accordingly,
• Working effectively as a team member and being the facilitator of the sales opportunity by providing team leadership and coordinating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process,
• And so, manage your pipeline and provide accurate forecasts to your N+1 (International Director).
Job location :
• Paris Center, France.
• Regulary international trip (50% of the time).
• Between 5 and 15 years of sales experience with 5+ years international experience (UK, East or Nordic Countries will be appreciated)
• Hunter profl
• Customer Experience software or BPO market will be an asset
• Entrepreneurial spirit, dynamic, team player, self-motivated, ...
• Experience to interact with C-Level (CEO, CTO, CIO, CMO, CRM) is mandatory,
• Ability to manage leads, contacts and accounts in a CRM (Salesforce Sales Cloud) quickly, accurately and in line with company/team guidelines
• Excellent verbal communication and objection handling skills
• Strong computer and internet skills with high aptitude for learning new technologies (Geek culture)
• BA/BS Degree within Business or related field
• Excellent French/English written and spoken skills a must
• Other languages written and spoken, in addition will be appreciated
#social #mobile #digital customer care platform.
Our company creates SaaS applications for client interaction management. We’re the pioneer software seller that 200+ customers trust and rely on to manage their customers’ interactions (SNCF, BNP Paribas, AXA, Bouygues Telecom, Orange, SFR, Total...).
Our goal is to digitalize all the customer relationship in large B2C companies on their new channels (social, chat, mobile, mail, communities) and to become the go-to provider of an enterprise solution for digital contact centers.
Our strengths are innovation, new technologies, our extraordinary team and so, our product!
76% of our team come from the Gen Y, 48% have already lived abroad, 100% have a Twitter account, and we operate worldwide in 16 countries and 3 continents.